A blog about my random thoughts, Politics, Life in london, fashion and other random things :)

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

ALHUMDULILLAH!

Salam! I'M OFFICIALLY OFF CRUTCHES!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY MASH'ALLAH :D
Now I can do intresting stuff and post about it
WOW it feels weird to walk again (because I had a Neuroma they had to remove a portion of the nerves in my foot) so as a result I dont have much feeling in most of my left foot. :)

But I'm walking Again :D and those hideous crutches are GONEE!!!!

Look out for futher posts and new blog layout
Mwahh W/salam xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I bet thats a relief! May Allah keep your health! mashaAlah your beautiful :)
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ukhti :)Ameen
    LOL for me it feels like the biggest relief EVER!!
    Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Hope your well. My prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete