A blog about my random thoughts, Politics, Life in london, fashion and other random things :)

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Soon, inshAllah it will all be over, gosh I can't wait till my exams are done! then I can start enjoying my life again. I'm finally going to be 17 on friday :D ; WOW it feel like I've been 16 forever lol, it has honestly been a time of fun, love, sadness, laughter and tears. Well I guess I should get back to revising for my exam tomorrow morning. Once exams are over I promise to do some decent interesting posts (Y) xx

5 comments:

  1. congrats. I hope u do super!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's Friday. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. since ur bday is coming soon, im wishing u earlier :P happy bday. n good luck with ur exam. n i love ur picture above u look lovely mashaallah

    ReplyDelete