A blog about my random thoughts, Politics, Life in london, fashion and other random things :)

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

"Your wearing too many clothes...." says the person wearing short shorts :/

It was about 25 degrees today in london and when I was with a group of people I complained that it was too hot (I actually was referring to the heat from the sun beating down on my face), and then someone said "Your wearing too many clothes! your making me feel hot just looking at you"..... LOOOOOOOOOL if thats the case how do people in KSA cope when its like 50 degrees and they still manage to remain fully covered!?!? (I was wearing jeans, a tee, a cardigan ans a chiffon Hijab complete with dollies) and to highlight another point I feel traumatized from seeing people wear short shorts when they have NOT got the figure for it.Please show a little mercy to the general public. (I know I sound mean but you know) 
xx



8 comments:

  1. It's never good to see anyone in short shorts, it's just not right lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salaam sis, LOL I agree, if you don't have, for the love of god don't flaunt it :/

    I admit I do quite hot sometimes but at the end of the day we're getting good deeds for it. When I'm home 'tis a different story :] I hate it when people go on about how hot I must be...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.G: I know Like i swear on the bus today A woman who was wearing short shorts bent down in front of a mans face :O poor man LOL

    C: Walaikum Asalaam :) Lol Well said!

    Yeahh I guess you got to teach yourself to become imune to it so how lol, I reckon that that sometimes your not really that hot, like it's something psychological; i mean sometimes when someone asks you if your hot, you feel really hot do you get what i mean?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salamoualeikoum
    Ya, summer is the season with the most of fitnah concerning the clothes of the non muslims! Even if you try to not watch, you can't avoid it...
    Aïcha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO that cat is perfect for ur post!!! lol tell me about it.

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please show a little mercy to the general public. <-- I totally agree! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh..I've had people say that to me as well. It's pretty annoying. And the funny thing is..I didn't even say anything about it being hot to begin with. Some people are so ignorant.

    ReplyDelete