A blog about my random thoughts, Politics, Life in london, fashion and other random things :)

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Apologies....

Sorry guys for not getting back to your comments and blogging etc.. I was in hospital (again) Ya rab I had a severe allergic reaction to medication but Alhumdulilah I'm on the mend :)
Also......
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY UPLOAD VIDS ONTO YOUTUBE? LOL I'm stuck and really want get that vid up for you lot :) btw do any of you wanna hear i sound; like my accent and that?


I also am going to have a guest post of a non-muslim (atheist jew)  who decided to wear the hijab with me to see what it was like etc. SO WATCH THIS SPACE...her findings are very interesting and enlightening


I hope your all well xoxo

7 comments:

  1. masha'allah! I cant wait to see what she had to say and about the vids asfa i have no idea what so ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Radeyah,

    You must first sign up an account on YouTube to upload video. Login if you already have then click on the "Upload Videos" icon in the upper right corner of the page, and voila.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww 7amdillah 3ala salamtek! Sorry I don't know about the youtube part though lol. Hope you figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait for the upload xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh..hope you're better sis! Do take care of your health!

    Uhh...atheist jew?? LOL what does that mean? is she atheist or jew? sorry I'm a lil behind on time with the terminology :P
    Anyways, sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy guys awwww thanks I making good progress alhumdulilah :D Can't wait to be back to normal isA

    Thanks okay, should i do a live action vid or a step by step instructional vid?

    Right She's my cousin :) and she lives on the other side of england...her granmother is jewish, but her and her mum are atheist; she on the other hand is interested on religion so when she came down to london she stayed with me and my family was loved the way we lived and the way our lives were islamically influences :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope u get better soon, and a step by step would be awesome xD

    ReplyDelete