A blog about my random thoughts, Politics, Life in london, fashion and other random things :)

Sunday, 18 July 2010

Hijab Style: Kuwaiti

I would first like thank my lovely model E :). Now this is a style I like to use for special occasions (particulary because i find it's easier to do and staying place with heavier scarfs).
Here's couple of Pics;
  
Now before I post  the step by step instructions, I was wondering if  you guy's would prefer a video instead? and if any one wants to request a style, just ask :) I won't bite LOL 

tc lovelies xx

6 comments:

  1. yeah!! i prefer video! bdw if can just show other styles from other gulf countries dat would b lovely. thanx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit! do a video, do a videooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video, video!!
    Any cool new funky hijab style would be good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashallah very sweet style! I would love a video :)

    ReplyDelete